5.10.2008

On Vacay

I am in California right now visiting my sister and her twins, Audrey and Jonathan. Audrey is the coolest ever. She is the cutest little cranky-pants you've ever seen. She has strawberry blonde hair and eyebrows and her eyebrows get all red when she cries. She seems to always be in a state of distress unless you are feeding/bouncing/entertaining her. If you put her down for a nap while she's sound asleep, tiredness notwithstanding, she'll pop her little eyes back open and cry. Jonathan is bigger than his sister and has the laid-back California attitude. He seems content most of the time.

Ethan and Maddie have been great down here. They have been playing with the twins brother, Everett, who is almost three.

My friend Linda from work drove us down here in her Prius, which gets frickin 50 miles to the gallon. I need me some Prius fo' sho'.

2 comments:

Reggs said...

Hey Stef!! Just wanted to give you the biggest thanks ever for your comment on my blog. I hope you don't mind if I followed the link back to your blog.
Those twins are adorable, and no one had told me about the red hair! It makes them even cuter! I hope you have a great time in California!!

Stef said...

anytime, reag. i love reading your blog and its wittiness. :)