Friday I got to hang out with Rachel at Olive Garden. I sucked down a chocolate creamy concoction with the salad/soup combo. Usually I get the Eggplant Parmigiana, but I wasn't as hungry as usual.
Saturday we walked to the movie theater and watched Iron Man. It was a decent movie. Not enough sex in it for me, however. I was hoping for a little more action between Tony Stark and Pepper Potts. Not a big RDJr. fan normally, but he really stole the show here.
Today we hiked through Red Cliffs area. It was really hot. Should have gone around 7 p.m. Maddie found a turtle.
Went to Wal-Fart and bought groceries. Ryan got mad because I got two packs of strawberries. He says I always get too many. It's probably true, but I can't resist their maddening deliciousness. I love strawberries best in a fruit salad (with grapes and bananas and CoolWhip) or piled on top of German pancakes.
My friend Dianne and her son Wyatt came to visit today. We ate Carl's Jr. and talked.
Guess what this quote is from:
Hey all you people!
Hey all you people!
Hey all you people won't you listen to me!
I want a sandwich; not an ordinary sandwich,
a sandwich full of jellyfish jell-eeeeeeeee!
3 days ago





1 comment:
Spongebob.
Post a Comment