This post is dedicated to my dear, sweet Ryan, whom I married over 8 years ago.
I love him.
So much.
Over the last eight years we have had ups and downs, and do I mean downs. I guess that's what happens when you have two intense personalities that come together. It took us over six years to finally figure this whole marriage thing out, and that's not that fast considering how smart I thought we both were.
But now we're on track. We've thrown out the bad and we're holding on to the good for dear life. We've rallied our little family together to finally become the "resqteam" that we knew we always could.
Life is good.
Which is good, because I believe we only have this life. That's all. I don't have eternity to figure out how to get along with Ry, and Ethan, and little Maddie. I have now. And I don't want to waste another moment.
3 days ago





No comments:
Post a Comment