7.01.2008

New Post


As I have been feeling slightly dysthymic lately, I have not posted anything. So now I will do an update blog.


The fam went on the Oak Grove hike on Saturday. We made it abour 3/4 of the way to Signal Peak (on top of Pine Valley Mountain) but had to stop, red-faced and wiped out. The sun was hot and high and the vestiges of the only shade trees did little to ease the heat since they were burned in a fire in 1984. We drank through all our water quicker than ever. This summer heat is relentless. Next time we'll try the Brown's trail on the west side on the mountain which will hopefully have more shade.


My library job is rolling right along. Still lovin the books although after all the abuse I put them through the books may not love me. I'm the one that gets to stamp them, label them, and generally have my way with them.


Ryan's job is still a roller coaster, and right now we're defnitely in a dip. I don't mean to brag, but I'm pretty much the most patient wife in the world with all this.


Ethan still does gymnastics, though his season ended in May and his competitions don't start up again until January.


Maddie is going to a day-care which is structured like a school. She loves it. She is learning new things at a rapid pace, and her teachers are perfect for her personality.


Well, that's all for today, friends and family.

No comments: