Well we just got back from a hike up Kanaar Creek. It was a gorgeous hike, most of which takes place in a slot canyon. Also most of which takes place in a freezing river. But I highly recommend it if you're the adventurous type.
Yes it has been a while since I posted. I have been dealing with crap at my work, crap at Ryan's work, and crap in general. I think it just may work out. This week, anyway. Things seem to change here at a rapid pace.
You may have noticed that for a brief few days my blog was on private. I found out that my blog had been compromised, so in desperation I turned it private, not inviting anyone to read it. I don't really want it private. I guess I'm a thrill seeker that way. But it appears that my blog is back and none the worse for the wear.





1 comment:
Okay...blog something new already!
On another note, are you coming down or aren't you?
Post a Comment