It's amazing how some things stay with you. Like the number that's my title for this blog today. Does anyone out there know what it is? Take a guess.
The number relates to someone that was in my life a lot as a child. I have many fond memories relating to this number. Pink cement, root cellars, a big black bell. Ring any bells for you?
I hope my kids get some good memories like I have, and right now they're right on track. We had a great fourth of July weekend with Mom and Dad and Nats and, well I guess I'll include Ray, too. :) He did invite us over to swim!
It was nice of my dad to play cards with Ethan and my mom to bake brownies with Maddie. Whenever it's time to leave, it's a cry-fest for those two to be sure and last week was no different.
So thanks, Mom and Dad, for being good grandparents, and good people, too.
4 days ago





1 comment:
What? How do you remember that number? Can't believe it. We had fun with the fam too. Matts fam is visiting us now. Sorry you missed them.
Post a Comment