I just want everyone to know that I would have blown up the other ship.
It's true.
If I had Ethan or Maddie with me, I would have pushed that button so fast . . .
Now you know how truly EVIL I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!
******************************************************************
Wow, can I just say that Heath Ledger blew me away? He makes Jack Nicholson look like an incompetent child. He was the perfect scary-funny pyschopath. Poor man. No wonder he had trouble sleeping at night.
******************************************************************
Ryan and I think Maggie Gyllenhal was not the best choice for Rachel. She seemed pretty
emotionless to me. Ryan thinks she looks like a bull-dog . . .
******************************************************************
I kept wondering why Batman didn't rescue Rachel. Why did he rescue Harvey?? Ryan had to explain this one to me: He intended to rescue her but the Joker had given him switched addresses. He thought he was going to get her . . .
******************************************************************
One thing I like about the last two Batman movies is that they are willing to take artistic license and not stick so rigidly to the comics. What makes a comic book good is not necessarily what makes a movie look good. I think that's why these last two films are over the top masterpieces and why the previous Batman movies look and feel so juvenile.
4 days ago





5 comments:
makes me want to see the movie. hey, any ideas on getting the family out for a nice hike?
matt couldn't stand looking at rachel...he thought she was so nasty! hahaha...i loved the movie though!
Wait just a minute! Michael Keaton, George Clooney....they were hot!
I agree with the emotionless role of Rachel. Words suggested that Batman and Rachel cared deeply for one another, but there were no emotions nor significant body language to back those words up. Her character was almost a distraction from the intensity of the movie.
I almost deleted my last comment. I didn't write very clearly. I'm a little ashamed.
Post a Comment