10.05.2008

Pumpkins are yum-o

Cravings for all things pumpkin are starting to kick in . . .

Pumpkin bread (Paula Deen's)
Pumpkin muffins (the Petersons')
Pumpkin pie (Back of can)
Pumpkin ice cream (Dreyers)
Pumpkin pudding (mix canned pumpkin with instant pudding)
Pumpkin shakes (anywhere in town)
Dinner-in-a-pumpkin (courtesy homemaking night '00)
Pumpkin dessert (Amy Roberts')
Pumpkin cookies (Amber's)

If you know of anything pumpkin I have left off the list, please alert me immediately.

4 comments:

Reggs said...

MMMM....pumpkin donuts from Kripy Kreme with a hot chocolate. :)

Natalie said...

Ummm...How about pumpkin VOMIT! I hate pumpkin. Pumpkin should die!!! (Except of course as a Halloween decoration)

Katie said...

Wow. I've never heard of some of these. It's a plethora of pumpkins!

A said...

i haven't made my pumpkin cookies yet, but i plan to soon. as soon as i do, i'll be dropping a plate off to your new abode. i can't wait to check it out. see you and your pumpkins soon!