Today while driving the kids to gymnastics, I heard an unusually meaningful sigh from the backseat.
Me: What?
Maddie: It's just that there's so many things to be when I grow up.
Me: Like what?
Maddie: Like a teacher. Or a potter. Or a police girl. I could also be a deep sea diver, since I love deep sea animals.
Me: Yeah.
Maddie: I could be a school-bus driver.
Me: You could. (Arrgh! The politically correct world prevents me from saying, 'School bus drivers are usually school dropouts or perverts, honey.' Instead, I just shake my head in agreement.)
2 days ago





4 comments:
Heaven help us all if Madie becomes a school bus driver!
A potter? Awesome. I would encourage that.
i didn't know maddie had such a love for deep sea animals. it's obviously been way too long since i've seen you guys! sorry for the plethora of comments. i always feel loved when i get one, so i try to do the same for others :)
my dad drives a school bus.
Post a Comment