
So to celebrate my 29th birthday :) we went to the Tournament of Kings in Las Vegas. It was amazing! We had the best seats in the house! Luckily for us Quinlans we were located in the Ireland section so our King (pictured above with Ethan) was Irish just like us! We cheered him on to victory in all the jousting events. There was a special rivalry between Ireland and France, and I booed the King of France so loudly he glared at me! Yeah!
Our meal was a tankard of pepsi, tomato soup, roast chicken, broccoli, potatoes, a roll, and apple pie for dessert. All consumed, of course, sans silverware. The show was phenomenal and exceeded our already high expectations. You really felt transported back in time to the realm of Arthur! Plus, the Kings were all kind of hot which Maddie and I greatly appreciated.
I have to say this has been my best birthday so far and it was all Ryan's idea!








5 comments:
29 eh? Hmmm...sounds like some pretty sketchy math to me. HOWEVER, that sounds like a super fun bday present. Happy early birthday.
VERY cute pic of you!
HUZZAH! Happy Bday, Stephanie! I'm glad you had a great time in Vegas. I hope you get a sweet slice of cake tomorrow. :)
Awesome! Happy (early) Birthday, Steph! I'm glad you guys got to go and rock out in Vegas with the kings and knights and such.
I am so glad you had a great birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY. you have a family that loves you very much. I will miss you. Keep being your self and hopefully I will be able to talk to you soon.
Post a Comment