
Okay, so I’m posting the fifth pic in my fifth folder, in response to a tag from my SIL, Reagan.
This is a picture of Pine Valley, our own little oasis in the desert that is St. George. Pine Valley is about an hour away, and is green and cool. Last fall we all hiked up the mountain in this picture. It was an amazing hike that follows a bubbling mountain river. Also on the trail, dare I say it, is a meadow not unlike the one described in Twilight. (I was disappointed, however, that Ryan had no desire to act out the meadow scene from the book. His loss!) I have no idea what this pic is doing in my folder. I got it off the net somewhere and now I can’t even recall for what reason.
Now that spring is here, I'm in the mood to start up hiking again. We did hike the Hurricane Rim Trail a few weeks ago, but the rain and cold drove us away after only three miles.
One thing I am good at is outdoors stuff. I pride myself in knowing the best trails around here. If you ever need a good hiking idea, let me know.





2 comments:
Sounds like a beautiful place! I'm jealous.
*lol* no re-enaction of the Twilight scene? DANG!
Post a Comment