So, I stole the theme of my blog from my SIL Katie, who recently celebrated her 101st post. Well, I noticed that my posts come to a grand total of: 37. But what the heck, I feel like celebrating those 37 posts. So here are some lists idea I blatantly stole from her, and who knows, maybe I'll be inspired to actually make it to 101.
10 Random (and slightly dirty) facts about me:
1. I like to drink the water out of a can of tuna.
2. I pick my nose unashamedly.
3. Rootbeer is the my favorite drink on the face of the earth.
4. If I could do it with a fictional character, it would probably be Frank Hardy of the Hardy brothers.
5. I know how to prounounce vicchysousse, even if I don't know how to spell it.
6. But I don't know what vicchysousse is.
7. I still have PTSD from not making the spelling bee team in 8th grade.
8. I had a major crush on a chinese boy named Eugene my freshman year.
9. I prefer being vegan.
10. Whenever I think I'm a lousy person, I remind myself that I taught the 6 year old neighborhood kids a free, eight-week cooking class. Saintly!
10 most common phrases Ethan/Maddie use:
1. Mommy, Ethan made me bump my head.
2. Mommy, Maddie made me hit my foot.
3. Can I have a waffle? (M)
4. Can I have some chocolate milk? (M)
5. Look what I did to myself. (E)
6. Can you not be late to gymnastics so I can be the leader? (E)
7. I don't want sauce on it . (E & M)
8. Duppers! Come here! (M)
9. Not me! (E & M, when asked who tooted)
10. Mom, you need to buy that stuff on tv (proactiv) 'cuz you have red dots all over your face. (E & M)
Last ten books I read:
1. History of British Architecture
2. The First Word (history of language)
3. Massacre at Mountain Meadows
4. Prisoner of My Desires (dirty)
5. Devil Who Tamed Her (dirtier)
6. The God Delusion
7. The Atheist's Universe
8. A Brief and Irrerevent History of England
9. The Wisdom of Crowds
10. Stolen Innocence - The Elyssa Wall Story
Last ten places I've lived:
1. St. George
2. Toquerville
3. Washington
4. Provo
5. Orem
6. Papillion
7. Provo
8. Nauvoo
9. Provo
10. Rancho Cucamonga
10 questions I have for the universe:
1. Who has the time to sit around submitting Wikipedia articles?
2. If there's life after death, why don't any of my ancestors come to visit and watch "Office" re-runs with me?
3. Will I ever get paid what I'm worth or will my expectation of worth always increase faster than what I get paid?
4. Did anyone out there understand that last question?
5. How do gay people pronounce the word 'gala'?
6. Am I working hard or hardly working?
7. Why do weird people flock to me?
8. Who creates those emails that get forwarded?
9. Why do I read less now that I work in a library?
10. Why, if the power of the mind is supposedly so strong, don't flowers and boxes of bavarian mints appear on my desk when I will them to?
2 days ago





2 comments:
Thanks for the shout-out. And for admitting your sticky fingers. :) I particularly liked your Wikipedia question. And I think only the universe truly knows.
I read "stollen innocence" too. How did you like it?
Post a Comment