To memorialize my 31st b-day, I will now grace you with 31 things you may or may not know about me:
1. I have a secret crush on Orson Scott Card, and fantasize about rubbing his chubby belly while we make out.
2. I have always wanted to host a How to Host a Murder party.
3. I used to think the show Pysch was dumb, but Ryan got me into it and now I love it.
4. If I could only eat two things for the rest of my life it would be rice and beans made by an authentic mamacita.
5. I aspire to great wealth.
6. I like homemade cupcakes with chocolate frosting.
7. I was vegan for three months and I wish I still were. I felt way better.
8. Lisa Kleypas is currently my favorite author. She writes mostly English period romances.
9. I have an obsession with popping my zits. If there is an unpopped zit on my body, my fingers will quickly find it and destroy it. It is so satisfying!!!
10. I also have an obsession with popping other people's zits, so if you've got a shiny red one watch out!
11. I am a rad mom. Ask my kids.
12. Whenever I want to make Ethan or Maddie laugh, I put a pair of underwear on my head and wear it like a hat.
13. I can sleep for twelve hours straight even if I've had a full night's sleep the night before.
14. One of my most favorite hobbies is camping.
15. I hated the most recent Indiana Jones movie. I wish someone had told George L. that the tricks that worked twenty years ago definitely do not work today.
16. I cried during the movie Independence Day (when I saw the Statue of Liberty's head in the water) and Ryan has not stopped teasing about this for over eight years.
17. I am a CNN.com whore.
18. It is a requirement that Natalie and I sing the entire broadway musical Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat at least once a year.
19. Gatorade is nasty.
20. I hate it when people are book snobs, deeming only certain genres worthy while completely ignoring others.
21. Smells bring me back to certain places and times.
22. I want to be a writer.
23. When I die I do not want to be embalmed. I want to be dead at home, lying in a coffin made by Ryan, and visited in my un-embalmed state by family and friends. They will have to take the fast train, however, if they want to see me before I start to stink.
24. I also don't want anyone to say stupid things at my funeral like "She was the nicest person ever." Huh? How about "Damn, she was a beyotch, but I still liked her."
25. A&W rootbeer (and ONLY A&W) is the best soda ever.
26. Homemade gifts are usually my favorite ones.
27. I know more kids songs than anyone I know. Once I sang A Whale of A Tale at my work and annoyed everyone.
28. I really can be bought.
29. If I had lived a thousand years earlier, I would have been a professional philosophizer.
30. I was proposed to by an Argentine at BYU.
31. I can't think of a good one to end on, so let's just end it and #30 and call it good!
3 days ago





6 comments:
Happy Birthday, Steph! I like Psych, too. Where did you develop your aversion to embalming? That's a little weird. I think I would like to be completely mummified.
DUDE! I totally remembered when you cried during Independence Day. Ryan's not the only one who thinks it's Hi-larious!
katie, i saw the whole unembalmed process on a pbs documentary and i fell in love with it.
nats, how dare you remember my crying follies! :)
katie, i saw the whole unembalmed process on a pbs documentary and i fell in love with it.
nats, how dare you remember my crying follies! :)
My favorite one was what you want people to say at your funeral. Ha Haaaaa! I think you are a great writer, and I'm still awaiting your fiction novel.
I understand your fascination with Uncle Orson. Sarah thinks I have some weird man-crush on him too. Did you know I met him (he lives like 35 minutes away).
Post a Comment