
I came out of winter hibernation only because this is one of the best videos I've seen in a long time . . .
Watch the video here, then vote on my poll.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwtoQjNRHg4
P.S. Did you notice something interesting about the landscape they're flying over?
:)





4 comments:
Ahh, yes. I did notice that. I was dying of laughter the whole time. Is this fur-reals?!
BTW, my fave was the artful pianist, and I noticed that the only other vote was for him as well! Hahahahaha
HI-larious....I loved it. My fav was the construction worker- his face was the best, but his body, a little too big! Let's put his face on the lifeguard's body and I'm happy :)
Steph, this made my day. *click-keep as favorite-unclick*
and that man covered in vaseline in his little man-kini? WHOO!
should I feel guilty I wasn't hot for the falconer?
Post a Comment