2. Have you guys ever heard Ethan's British accent? It's quite a treat. He just tried out for the community play yesterday and had to read all his lines that way. We will find out soon if he gets a part!
3. Did you know that Ryan will be in Spain for the next two weeks? I have no idea what he will be doing there, but it's part of his master's program.
4. Have you read Elizabeth Gilbert's new book, "Committed"? It's a sequel to her "Eat, Pray, Love." It's really good and I think it will energize your feelings on marriage.
5. Did you know that if you want Hello Kitty clothes, that Macy's has the best selection I've seen? Maddie got 3 HK outfits for Christmas, as well as no less than 16 HK toys! The girl is a walking, talking monument to the cute cat.
6.
Have you seen Leap Year? I now have the hots for one sexy Irish man and I have to add that if were of a different persuasion I would definitely have the hots for Amy Adams as well. She did amazing in the movie!7. Speaking of Ireland, have you ever been? I am determined to go this fall and am trying to talk Natalie into going with me. (It's a small price to pay for sanity, I say!) If you have any advice on where to stay or what to see, let me know!
8. Does anyone else watch the Disney channel with as much forbidden enjoyment as me? Between Justin on Wizards of Waverley Place and either one of the two youngest Jonas Brothers, it's no chore to watch what my kids are watching. Oh yeah, and Sonny with A Chance? I love the love/hate relationship between Sonny and Chad.
9. If you had $60 dollars what would you spend it on? Ryan recently bought a woman quote "a bus ticket to Connecticut to get her diabetes medication". Ha! Is there a more obvious hook for suckers than that one? Ry visited three ATMs to get the money for this lady and missed his bus (the last bus of the night) home for this scam artist! Good to know our student loan money is being put to good use . . . :)
10. Would you rather have a red hot poker shoved up your nose or the back of your thighs grated with a cheese grater? Barring facial disfigurement, I'd take the poker. See, it's answers to questions like these that really make a difference in this world!





4 comments:
I have this really old book. It's called the "Book of Questions"...pretty entertaining....
What the random?!
Cheese grater. Definitely. And as someone whose had a room temperature chopstick shoved in her ear by an unnamed toddler, I suggest you change your decision.
Also, I hope Ryan has fun in Spain. It's pretty wonderful.
Hi there!
I would like to burn a theme at here. There is such a thing, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of financial piramyde, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.
For quite a long time, I make money with the help of these programs.
I don't have problems with money now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I make 2G daily, and I started with funny 500 bucks.
Right now, I managed to catch a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Visit my web site to get additional info.
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]
Post a Comment