
In order to maintain *happiness and joy*, i.e. civil family and friend relations, I have now created a second blog for all my controversial posts.
This new blog will be *my* thoughts, UNCENSORED, and likely filled with raw emotions like, oh, rage and or euphoria and or desperate longings for sweet treats and a massage.
But Stef, you say, since when have you ever censored your thoughts? Believe me, even in my angry posts you get the watered down version! But I have no desire to offend anyone, or say, have people remove me from their list of "cool people" blogs, so this is my solution.
The Cat in the Box Theory will be as non-controversial as possible. The Uncensored Philosopher will not.
I like/love/would totally give a free foot rub to all my friends and family and I value my relationships with ya'll. If you are among them, please don't visit my other blog if you might get offended at what I have to say (and you will).
That being said, if anyone out there is of strong mind and or stomach and would like to take on my claims and complaints in The Uncesored Philosopher, bring it on. I have always loved a good philosophical debate and will gladly accept comments in direct opposition to my own thoughts. (Note: I have even added an adult content warning that you have to click on before entering the blog as another stop-gap for people entering my blog.)





2 comments:
Wow, I must have missed out on all the riots you were causing! Sounds like fun, I'll have to check in on your other blog from time to time when I want to be shocked. Do your first post about getting a brazillian wax, complete with pictures. That'll keep the faint of heart away.
ha ha! btw, i'm embarrassed to report to you that i am coming along super slowly on my book, like as in only 22 pages. that doesn't even qualify for a good start yet! but to everything there is a season . . .
Post a Comment