6.26.2012

New England to England

Ethan and Maddie with their friend Simon after a soccer team reunion tournament. Maddie calling from the iconic red phone booth in London. It was covered with about fifty stickers that was promoting a massage by someone named "Debby." I wonder if she includes any extra services. Walking from the Westminster Abbey toward parliament and Big Ben. A view of the London eye from across the Thames river. I though the London eye was an open-top, fast moving ferris wheel, but it was slow - it took an hour for us to go around the whole way. The views were incredible. This dude is a beefeater and was leading us through the tower of London. When I snapped this photo of him, he turned to me and said, "That's disgusting!" He was referring to my iPhone case, which had the ManU logo on it. I was a target for his jokes for the next hour. Touche!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

She speaks!! ;) Looks like you guys are having so much fun! I hope you will be updating this sadly neglected blog regularly now that you are overseas. I'm not sure I'm quite as adventurous as you are, so I'd like to live vicariously through your experience ;) Have fun!