
On Saturday we piled in the MKZ and headed for Veyo, a town about 20 miles north of SG. They have a pool. And that's it. Their entire claim to fame is this pool. The only reason for the town being in existence is this pool. I just had to see what was so happening about this pool.
First off, it reminded me of Donata, but smaller and trashier. A hot springs feeds the pool and only fresh water is pumped in. Every night they drain the pool so they don't have to chlorinate it. It was kinda cool sans chlorine, but when I wiped the boogers from E & M's noses I desperately missed that chlorine.
But the coolness doesn't end there. Next to the pool is a river full of crawdads. I had never head of these before, but to the average person they look like mini lobsters. We bought a raw hot dog from the snack bar and baited the wiley suckers. Ryan and Ethan both caught one (man were we proud!).





No comments:
Post a Comment